SR216 Cheater front adds confidence even in the most demanding terrain with a large rolling diameter and section width the 216 ‘FATTY CHEATER’ is made to handle all kinds of uneven and difficult surfaces with exceptional results. Utilising the ‘CHEATER’ compound to add characteristics of trials tyre like grip in extreme and technical terrain. It also incorporates re-enforced outer knobs for better traction in a range of different terrains.
- Extreme Offroad/Enduro/Desert tire
- “Taller-Fuller” profile navigates through rocks, trees and square edge terrain with ease
- Split tread pattern cleans out wheel and offers precise point and go control
- FIM Approved
- Perfect pairing with the Shinko 505, 525 Cheater tyre, the New 520DC or of course the Famous 216
- Proven for years in Europe’s Erzberg, Romaniacs, and other extreme Enduro events